Friday, September 7, 2012

Won't be seeing you again Mr. Chiropractor

I was really looking forward to today, I was bringing Estella to the chiropractor for the first time! I had read about how good it is for a baby and especially a baby that suffers from acid reflux.  Don't get me wrong Stelly has been way better since being on her medicine but she still has some symptoms that seem to make her uncomfortable and she spits up after every meal! Of course I wanted to try anything once to see if it would make my baby girl feel better, but boy was I wrong with trying this! Now I'm sure there are good places out there without crazy asses working at them but that wasn't the case today! First off I found this place by googling chiropractors who practice on infants. This place happened to pop up first. It wasn't far from home and the news covered a story on him working with infants and fixing acid reflux and colicky babies. Boom right there I thought he's got to be legit! 

Well he was a total whack job and made me feel like a horrible parent! I can't even remember all the craziness that happened but this is what I got out of it!  I should have never had an epidural or pitocin that is what started some of her problems, her medicine is making it worse and I need to quit using it and I'm putting poison into her by getting her vaccinated! Also I about shot through the roof when he stuck his finger in her mouth with no glove on! That is just sick buddy, I don't care that you washed your hands before you came in because I just watched you use the computer and touch all kinds of things in the room! So.. lessoned learned I won't be going anywhere again without knowing someone who's been before. I'm so sorry Stelly, I feel awful for taking you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment