Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Testing out my new camera on ~ LIL Miss Angel

This mama is one happy lady, I've been wanting to get a nice camera for some time and we finally got one! I went with the Canon eos reble t3 and I'm in love with it so far! My good friend Jess did a lot of research before she bought hers and recommended it. I researched a few others, but for what I was looking for and it being my first D SRL camera it seemed to suit my needs best! I'm looking forward to taking a class, I can't wait to learn everything about it and start taking great pictures. I did try it out this past weekend, and had a little photo shoot with Stelly. Her baptism is the last weekend of September, so I need to get her invitations out and wanted a cute picture for it. Of course gg and I got her all dolled up. I made her a tutu and gg made the crown and we added some feathers for angel wings and this is what we got....  
Thank Heaven For Little Girls

This is the one I chose for the invitation and they turned out so cute:) 



 




I thought we did pretty good for the 5 min she lasted before she got too hot and uncomfortable!
Estella you make one pretty adorable little angel and we love you so much!!!

3 comments:

  1. estella is absolutely beautiful! what a little princess :)
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos! That smile is fantastic! Congrats on the new camera - great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Love, love baby smiles!!

    Our chiro visit was okay. I'm not completely sold, so I'm not sure if we're going to go back or not. I think we'll just ride this adjustment out for a bit and see what happens! Let me know how it goes for y'all!! I'm sorry your girl suffers from reflux too...it's the pits :(

    ReplyDelete