Friday, November 2, 2012

Estella's 1st Halloween... Yabba dabba doo!!!

We've always loved Halloween at our house, but having a little one puts it on a whole new level of FUN! We had a great first Halloween with Stella!  We started celebrating last weekend. Saturday afternoon we went to the Halloween capital of the world parade like we do every year! That night we had our party! We had such a great time, and I was thrilled that our Friends without kids still came before they went out to the tent party! On Wednesday I stopped at my cousins and then we came home to hand out candy and take a few pictures... at that point Stella was so over Halloween, she wanted out of her costume and was ready for bed;) 
Yabba dabba doo... I thought being the flinstones was perfect for our first Halloween as a family of 3! My mom and I whipped up the costumes the week before, they were super easy and very inexpensive!
Our good friends have Gavin who is 6 months older then Stella so they were the perfect family for the Rubble's!
Pebbles & Bam Bam!!! So hard to get them to both looking & smiles were to much to ask for;)
Had to get a close up of her ruffle butt and hair piece! Her Hair piece I just took a red extension and hot glued it to the bone I cut out of felt and glued them to a clip. It got a lil heavy so I was bummed you couldn't see the hair from the front. The ruffle butt was the only thing I ordered. I got it here 
Stella's friend Savannah the lady bug 
I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of everyone but I tried. We had Mr.&Mrs potato head, sesame street characters, a bug catcher and his bug girls, a tooth and tooth fairy, Sandy, danny and frenchie the beauty school drop out, pirates and their parrot, clowns, witch, uncle eddie,  ring leader, harry potter, Sonny & Cher, cowboy and fifty shades of Dan he even had a contract I was signing haha 

Halloween decor and food! We had an adult witches brew/ wine cider it's so good! I will have a post with the recipe because it will be great for the holidays! I loved how the pumpkin cheese ball turned out and my sister's monster cake pops were a hit
Halloween night at my cousin Ashley's with Mr.Max and he was Max from where the wild thing are such a cute costume and we can't forget about my poor Chloe girl.. she was a bat 
Two pictures form the parade and the other two are from Halloween night!

I would say Estella's First Halloween was a success, better start planning for next year;)


2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOOOVE your Halloween costumes!! So so cute! Hope you all had a great holiday!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! Love the Pebbles costume! You guys look fantastic! Isn't Halloween the best?!

    ReplyDelete