Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lil Babe #2


Can I just start by saying how freaking excited I am to be pregnant again and to be able to give Estella a sibling!!! Being pregnant is seriously the most amazing thing to experience and I don't take it for granted at all. We didn't have the easiest time getting pregnant the first time ( it took a year before I got pregnant then had a miscarriage and it took another 8 months after the miscarriage. I started going to a infertility clinic we did lots of tests, medications, exploratory surgery and flushing my tubes to get Stell but it was all worth it!) So to my surprise after only being off the pill for 3mon we got Pregnant on our own, such a relief and I feel so blessed!!! I woke up on Oct 2nd thinking maybe I could be pregnant (I had gotten up for the past 3 nights like clock work having to go to the bathroom 2-3 times) so I took a test and that indeed was what the test said PREGNANT!!! Of course I took two more just to make sure! Stella was the only one home, so I told her he she was going to be a big sister and we jumped around like crazy people...I don't think she had any idea what was happening ha! I had to wait the whole day to tell Bry because I wanted to do it in person! He was having a horrible day so I got him a card telling him how awesome he is and what a great daddy he will be to two kids, he was so excited!

Baby #2 will be due sometime early June! I've been given June 3rd, 6 and the 9th,  so hopefully around then;) This baby will join it's daddy and I as we both have June birthdays and with Big sisters in May, what a fun busy time of the year it will be:)


A few fun facts- 
8 weeks ultra sound your heart beat was around the 170s
11 weeks ultra sound you were active and kept bringing you hand to your mouth
13 weeks first time hearing baby's heart beat with the doppler it was 151-152 it took forever to find it. I was so nervous the doctor was about to send me to have another ultra sound but just kept pushing harder and finally found it! She said you were hiding under my pelvic bone, I think you are going to hang out just like big sister and be very low
16 weeks  Started to feel a little movement. Also our family friend brought home a new ultra sound machine seriously the size of a phone to see if we could find out the sex! She wasn't confident with saying it was a boy or girl but she made a guess and I have a feeling she's right...we will see in a week! Can't wait to know for sure:) It was awesome being able to see you again, you were moving like crazy which was one reason why it was so hard to tell! Pretty sure we are going to have one active babe on our hands! For Estella this is when it clicked that there really was a baby in my tummy  
17 weeks Dr. appointment heartbeat was in low140s
18 weeks Baby is getting stronger and I can feel lots of movement especially every morning and night, puts a smile on my face every time:)  With big sister I don't remember feeling this much till 20-21 weeks

This pregnancy has been different but a little the same too. The first 12 weeks were more rough then Stell. I felt nauseous a lot of the day from morning till night but no throwing up so I can't complain! I had to do a double dose of progesterone and It says it can heighten you symptom and I believe that! I had progesterone with Stella to but just a normal dose so it's always great to hit 12 weeks so I could be done using them... it pretty gross stuff! Over all I've been more tired, but that might just be because I have another one to chase around now. Ive also be breaking out horribly I can't even stand to look at my skin YIKES! I've also had horrible back pain like end of your pregnancy back pain but starting right away and that also went away around 12 weeks thankfully. The doctor said it could be because your body already knows what to do so it moves a lot faster the second time which can cause more discomfort! The only other big difference is how fast I started showing this time, people weren't lying when they said you would with #2!  I am 19 weeks now and I've felt great lately!!! I'm sleeping pretty good and I'm feeling movement a lot now which is so comforting!

Cravings-  First 12 weeks nothing sounded good but Cheeseburgers, Chinese and cereal. Now I've been craving chocolate donuts again lord help me;) Ice cream, jimmy johns veggie sandwich and still cereal

 I've been horrible at keeping up with bump pictures and updates but here are the ones I've remembered!




1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! And so glad you're blogging again! I missed you! Can't wait to follow along on your journey with #2!!

    ReplyDelete