Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Florida and Mommy& Me!


Estella and I just got home from a warm little getaway with Gg! We headed to Florida just in the nick of time, we missed some of the coldest days Mn so has had so far! We spent lots of time outside going on walks, playing on the beach, swimming, and lots of shopping at the outdoor malls:) She did awesome on the plane only cried on the way home for 10 min...(which felt like an eternity when your by yourself) then slept the rest of the way! I was super nervous since I would be flying by myself with her for the first time, but grandpa made it way easier on me and upgraded us to first class...so nice to have the extra room! Looking forward to going back in a few months and get out of this cold again. 
Watch out~ major picture overload again

Favorite part of the trip was going on morning walks 
love me some baby tush and chubby legs 

Bikini Beach Babe:)
 
She loved being in the pool with Gg


They always have the most beautiful sunsets


Eskimo kisses

And I'm linking up for Mommy and Me Monday

                             
I finally have lots of pictures of just the two of us from the trip 


                                                   

2 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH! Tiny baby bikini!! Shut up! These are amazing! What a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM ALL!!! I'm with Sara, that bikini is tooo stinkin cute! You look great too Momma!!! Glad you got to escape the cold weather!! XO

    ReplyDelete