Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekend recap

To Start the weekend off, Friday we had a play date with Savannah and Libby!



Saturday we took a trip to Costco, bought a new TV,  had friends over to watch the vikings game and they got spanked by the packers.. not so great, but still fun to see everyone!

Sunday, Bry and I both got massages and it was heaven! Other then that we were lazy and watched the Biggest loser...I cried more then ever, I think this is going to be one emotional season!

Also this past week I cleaned out my closet and brought 25 items to turnstyle, I had a check waiting for me there, love when that happens:) I also had a huge garbage bag of items to donate to good will and one bag just to throw, boy did it feel good! Off to a good start on my new years resolution:)

pics of stella from the week that we've sent to
gg because she misses Stella so much when she's in Fl
Flaunting her roles while she's got them,
Love my chubby lil owl:)

On a side note, today I went to the doctor finally!  I've been having a lot of stomach issues since stell was born and in the last month it's gotten really bad. They think its my gallbladder so I have an ultrasound set up for this week and had blood work done today. Hopefully I'll have some answers by the end of the week so I can start feeling better!



I'm Linking up with Everyday Love&Dear Owen for Mommy And Me Monday
I'm hoping this will help remind me to take more pictures with me in them, but I've failed lately! This is the last one I've taken and it's from Christmas day!
Mommy & me link up Holiday picture
Stella & I Christmas day morning opening presents

3 comments:

  1. Look at that cutie pie and her pretty Momma! Such a sweet pic!! Thanks so much for linking up! Also, LOVE Stella's adorable lil rolls in her hooded towel!!! Too cute! Hope you feel better soon too, that is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those rolls!! Dying! Love the mommy and me photo - I need to link up with that project too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily! Ok so we have the same name and I'm from the midwest too! Not sure where you are from, but the hubs and I are both from Kansas City. We live in Ohio right now but hope to get back within a couple of years. Stella is just a DOLL! Love the pictures of her below celebrating the new year. Anyway, hope you'll stop by and follow back as I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete