Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Festive Pj Fun!!!

Who can resist buying a cute pair of holiday Jammies...definitely not this girl! I've been really good about stocking up on all kinds of holiday goodies for the next year because I can not pass up a good deal, thank heavens the sizes have not failed me! So this adorable lil pair came with another set and were less then $5 after Halloween last year:) and I must say she looks too stinkin cute!!!



I just had to join this Fun Pj Party!!! Thanks to Darci at The Good Life and Meredith at The Tichenor Family for hosting such a cute link-up:)






Stella's new Halloween quilt Gg made for her ...Love that she has a festive quilt for every time of the year:)





2 comments:

  1. Those are ADORABLE! I love shopping for the next year as soon as the season is over - you cant get the BEST deals!!! :)

    Hope you're having a great week!
    Miranda :)
    www.ournestingplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pj's are too cute! I'm planning on doing the same thing this year. Stocking up on holiday outfits for next year for just a few bucks a pop and then crossing my fingers the sizing is right! I'm thinking I'll be safe as my munchkin has been growing on track so far!

    Happy Thusday!

    xoxo
    Nic

    www.hausofharnois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete