Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What we love @ 3 months!





Here are a few things we love or have made life a little easier-
Sumerinfant Video Monitor
This has been a life savor for me since moving Stell into her crib. I'm not gonna lie the first two nights I didn't sleep at all because I stared at it all night waiting for her to make a move ha! There are two things I don't love about it though. One it doesn't hold a charge for more then an hour so what is the point of it being cordless and two when it's plugged in it blinks bright blue when it's charging = very annoying when your trying to sleep!!! It does serve its purpose of being able to see her but I'm thinking about getting one that we can sync to our iphones or computer....anyone have one of these they would recommend???
Eddie Bauer Strap Cover Buddies - Brown Dog.Opens in a new window
Eddie Bauer Strap Buddy's
Stelly Loves grabbing on to them, they make it extra comfortable and they look super cute;) 


Children's Place Pajamas
Favorite pjs I've found, cute prints,
 super soft, light weight and have a zipper
(this a must for me, so much easier then snaps)

Rhino Toys 4" Oball Infant
OBall
A favorite toy of stella's, it's very easy
 for her to grab onto and hold
Halo Fleece Sleepsack
Works perfect with her light weight summer
Pjs to keep her warm at night in her crib
 I also have the cotton summer infant band for winter
because with fleece pjs I thought they would stick to a fleece sack 


1 comment:

  1. This is great!! Wil start referencing as we're heading into Ethan's 3rd month!

    ReplyDelete