Friday, July 26, 2013

5 on friday!

Yay,  It's Friday and I finally got my act together this week so I can join in on this fun link up, I've been meaning to since they started!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


Linking up with Darci, Natasha, Christina, and April, for 5 on Friday!


  One
I'm obsessed with these Minnetonka Moccasins my Mom picked up for Stell...are they not the cutest things ever???


Two
The hubby and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on the 12th and he surprised me with a trip to Napa in September, wine country here we come:)


Three 

I can't get over how big my lil miss is getting, she doesn't look like a baby anymore

Love her perfectly pointed toes, dancer in the future... I think YES! 

Four 
Bry just started selling this wine, it' s so cool!  Its individually stacked glasses. Pop one off,  remove seal and start drinking!!! What a genius idea and it would make such a cute gift:)

 

Five
So excited for tomorrow night, we have a wedding with college friends! Can't wait to whoop it up like old times, ok maybe not quite like old time or I might die, but none the less I know we're going to have a fantastic time!!!




Have a wonderful weekend, Cheers my friends:) 

1 comment:

  1. Those moccasins are DARLING! And a surprise trip to Napa?? Lucky girl!!! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete