Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pj Party Fun!

 I LOVE any excuse to dress my lil miss in festive pajamas and take lots of pictures, not so sure she loved it... But I sure did try:) We had so much fun doing the Halloween Pj Party we had to join in the fun again and link-up with theses pretty ladies for the Holly Jolly Pj Party!



Loving on her Bitty baby, makes my heart happy that this was my baby and I passed it down to Stella


Only Picture I have in her Santa Pjs
More snowman Pjs someone is obsessed with frosty this year:)
 Looking for the bunny in the yard with fur sister Chloe

Thanks Ladies for hosting such a fun link-up, can't wait to see all the Pj cuteness!!! 


4 comments:

  1. Awww, she is precious! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie pie! I love the ones with her bitty baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her & that bitty baby!!! What a sweetie!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete