Friday, December 6, 2013

Santa's Coming to town!

This year we decided to try out the Santa Experience at MOA! It was nothing short of a huge fail but hey it made for a great picture:) We still have a few more things this year that she will see Santa at so I hope I haven't scarred her for life by making her sit on his lap!
Just a few pictures I took with my camera.....

 Don't think it helped that they have Santa sneak up on them! They try to have them get comfortable by reading a book but then bam Santa's appears... not a great idea if you ask me




I thought the chair they had her in was ugly so I asked if she could sit on his lap, they were less then thrilled and said because she was crying they didn't want to scare all the other kids. Sorry! I at least wanted a picture where she was looking even if she was screaming her head off:) Pretty sure they thought I was a horrible mommy... guess I know what I'll be getting in my stocking this year;)




Better Luck next time! 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and it's warmer then ours! We are in the negatives people!!! My goal for the weekend is to stay warm!!!

2 comments:

  1. Precious thing!!! That is kind of funny they sneak up in them.. I love the one where she's sitting on his lap, even if she's not loving! Happy Weekend!! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love her outfit! Yeah, I've never seen that where they have the chair in front of Santa! What's the fun in that?! Everyone loves a good Santa/screaming kid pic ;)

    ReplyDelete