Wednesday, March 14, 2012

31 weeks!

How Far along? 31 weeks 

 Maternity clothes? Yep a little of both! I'm finding my long tanks are not so long anymore, I might have to suck it up and buy a few maternity ones because I wear them under everything

Stretch marks? Not that I can see, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed

Sleep? Alright some night better then others

Best moment last week? Seeing our maternity pictures, getting more organized and doing some little projects around the house I want done before she gets here! I still have lots to do but we're getting there! My dad came over and redid our Landry room closet,  I can't thank him enough, he's worked really hard around our house  

Movement? Oh yeah...Lots! At night right when I lay down for bed she starts going like crazy! Bry can't believe how strong her kicks and movement feel, sometimes he can feel her foot and he'll push on and it and she'll pull it back....it's a game they play he says

Food cravings? Smoothies, ice cream and my love for chocolate donuts is still there... dang it

Gender? Baby girl Estella Marie

Labor signs? None, thankfully

Belly button in/out? Still hanging in there

What I miss:  Not much, just that bending over gets tougher each week

What I am looking forward to: Our labor and delivery class this weekend,  I'm excited to get a hospital tour and learn some things I don't already know (I work with all girls, so I feel like I know some of the good, the bad and the ugly already) I'm also looking forward seeing friends at a St. Patty's day party, No green beer for me but I really don't mind being the sober cab

Milestones:
Your baby's the size of a pineapple!
She's going through major brain and nerve development.Eye development, too. 
Her irises now react to light!
All five of her senses are in working order.
She's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds this month. 

She's getting so big, she's probably crowding your lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment