Sunday, March 11, 2012

Maternity Photos!

Last weekend while on vacation in Florida we had our Maternity pictures taken! I got a a last minute idea 4 days before we left that I wanted my pictures to be on the beach. I thought it was perfect timing and how fun it would be to have as a beautiful background! Because I didn't know anyone in FL who was a photographer I started with google and found some sites I liked. Thankfully I found a really great one who would accommodate my last minute planning, this was her first shoot back from maternity leave and she was awesome! The weather was a little crazy that day it's started out pouring rain then turned into a pretty nice day just the wind was out of control but we loved how they turned out!!! I think it was really special to have them done right in front of my parents condo since it's like a second home to us! Thanks again Jen from Jennifer Brown Photography:)
 Take a peek-




http://jenniferbrownphoto.com/viewing. 
Click on maternity and the password is estella

No comments:

Post a Comment