Friday, May 4, 2012

A few of my favorite things!



Since my pregnancy is winding down I thought I should make a list of some of my favorite things/products that I loved to use during my pregnancy!

1. Palmers cocoa butter I've used this and the oil everyday sometimes twice a day. So far so good no stretch marks yet:)
2. Joe's maternity jeans, I've lived in these,  they are so comfy and feel like I'm wearing sweat pants not jeans...I'm going to have a hard time tucking these babies away















3. VS Pink yoga pants.... I wear these puppies a lot, first thing I change into when I get home from work and even on some of my day off. 

4. Gap maternity pure body shirts I have them in several colors in long sleeve. They stretch awesome and are super soft (comfort is always key for me even when I'm not prego)
Clarisonic Mia is available in multiple colors
5. Clarisonic Mia, Love this! It makes your face feel so fresh and clean. This has been a life savor my face has never been so broken out (they say having a girl takes the pretty out of you haha) I can only imagine how bad it would have been with out this! 
Donettes
6. I craved these stupid things till about 33 weeks, thank god I am now sick of them. I would have to have some every morning but would only allow myself 2-3 ... yikes!!

color finder banner
7.  Zoya nail polish, Love it! Once you use this you won't want to use any other band...It last a long time, they have amazing colors and it is toxin free so very safe to use for you and baby
Silver with Black/Gray Lid
8. Contigo stainless steel water bottle= AMAZING!!! It keeps things cold for up to 20 hours and it has really helped me stayed hydrated because my water has to be super cold for me to drink it.





A few other things I love are my maternity leggings from motherhood maternity, I got so much wear out of these,  coldstones birthday cake remix, frozen yogurt from sweet toppings or snikers ice cream bars! If you can't tell I love ice cream:)  Also my full body pillow I used a lot until I got bigger,  now I like a small one in front and behind me!  I know there are lots of things I'm forgetting but these were the main ones! Maybe some of you will try them out and love them just as much as me! Have a great weekend everyone:)






No comments:

Post a Comment