Tuesday, May 1, 2012

38 Weeks!

Miss Chloe wanted to join the fun this week!


How Far along? 38 weeks... So crazy 

 Maternity clothes? Sure is...this momma is growing out of everything! This dress is not maternity, but I don't have much I can wear these days


Stretch marks? None that I know of,  I feel like everyone I know got them the last few days (praying that doesn't happen to me)

Sleep? Same as last week, it's not as bad as I thought it would be... just getting up lots to go potty 

Best moment last week? This chica got a mani, pedi and my hair cut & colored all in one day.... I'm now officially ready to meet my sweet baby girl;) I also love having my weekly Dr. appointments and we got a lot checked off our to do list this past weekend, YAY for us!!!

Movement? Yep,  she's an extremely strong lil thing! I'm not feeling her as much now, but my dr. said it's normal as she is running out of space in there

Food cravings? Frozen yogurt and brownies! I saw brownies at the grocery store so I had to go home and make them asap YUM!

Gender? Baby GIRL, Estella Marie!!!

Labor signs? Same as last week ...A lot of braxton hicks, she feels lower and I'm having a lot of pressure/pain

Belly button in/out? Still in!

What I miss:   Being able to get off the couch, I feel like a stuck beached whale haha! It takes me a few attempts or Bry will help push me up 

What I am looking forward to: Meeting my baby girl, I'm getting so excited I can hardly stand it!!!! You can come out any day you would like now, I have everything I wanted to get done and gg is back in town! I think Today would be a Great day, a May day baby sounds fun:) But if not I look forward to my Dr.appointment tomorrow to see if I've progressed at all 


 Milestones: 
Your baby's the size of a pumpkin!

Baby is about 18.9 to 20.9 inches long and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. Her head is now about the same circumference as her abdomen.



  • She may have about an inch or so of hair already.
  • She's slowly shedding that white goo on her skin (called vernix caseosa) but you might see some of it at birth.



No comments:

Post a Comment