Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Baptism 9~29~12

September 29th was Estella's baptism and what a special day it was! It sure meant a lot to us to have her baptized at the same church my parents were married, where my siblings and I were baptized and where her daddy and I got married! She's one lucky lil lady to have so many friends and family that love her and were there to help us celebrate her big day! We chose the Saturday night service at our church because it's less crowded, more casual and she was the only one being baptized that day... so she got lots of special attention:).  Afterwards we headed to my parents for  food, drinks, & deserts! What a great day we had....God Bless our Lil Estella Marie!!!

Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17


We are so thankful for our baby girl
I just love these two pictures with her godparents!
 I just kept snapping pictures so it wasn't on purpose and
 I think that's when they turn out the best
Her God Parents my sister Stacy and our good friend Ryan


Pastor Mark who Baptized Estella
Stelly's new chair she got from grandpa & Kathi
& outfit change I'm  in love with her leggings:) 

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your daughter's baptism!! she is adorable and i love her little tiny painted toesies

    ReplyDelete