Monday, October 29, 2012

Must Haves/favorites for Estella


 Our must have/favorites items from last month and now 


1.) Sassy strawberry teether~ Stella would chew/suck on this all day if I let her. I just fill it with ice and she goes crazy. Only con her hands get so cold but she doesn't even care. Next I need to get out the mesh ones and put fruit in them.

2.) Boon Frog pod-~It's cute and works great to keep toys and baby wash in 

3.) Dr. Bronner's coconut oil~ Great natural healer. Stell was starting to get cradle cap nothing was working till I tried this and it was gone the next day 

4.) Taggies mirror~ love for tummy time...my girl loves to stare at herself and who would blame her:) 

5.) Koala Baby EZ-wipe Bib~ Awesome bib for when she started eating solids, wipes up easy and washes up better then others I've tried

6.)Bright Starts snuggle & teether elephant~ Best lil toy to bring with everywhere it takes up no room and when were on the go she cuddle it, crinkle it and chew on it...she loves the thing

7.) Gerber nuk spoons~ I've tried a few different types of spoons and she seems to like theses best. They have a square tip and more food seems to stay in when we use them... big plus to me 

8.) Book Barnyard dance by Sandra Boynton~ This is one of my favorite books to read to stell, I really love any of her books.  

9.) Mini star shoes~ Wearing shoes is a must this time of year. They stay on good, no more socks falling off, they go with most of her outfits and I love anything that has a bow on them:)

10.) Munchkin disposable changing pads and arm & hammer diaper bags~ Both of these items are always in my diaper bag!!! With me being a germ freak there is no way I'm putting my baby on a public changing station. Using the disposable pads is the only way I can use one and if at all possible we don't even go there haha!!! And for any of those stinky diapers you just throw them in the arm&hammer bags and there is no smell 

11.)Bright starts entertain & grow saucer~ She's loving this more and more everyday, especially because she can reach all of the toys now! 

2 comments:

  1. I love these lists! Thanks for the great ideas and tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with coconut oil lately! I've used it for cradle cap & as a moisturizer for J. I've also heard it does great things for diaper rash! Thankfully, we haven't had that problem so far. I put it in my own hair too :)

    ReplyDelete