Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lil miss lately!

These past two weeks have been big weeks for lil miss! We have had lots of firsts on our hands lately. First time to Florida, flying, seeing the ocean, got her toes painted(cutest thing ever), and she rolled over from her back to belly Monday Sept.17th!!!

Warning: Picture overload!!!


Love this picture of daddy & daughter
Toes in the water for the first time not to sure what she thinks about it yet!

Love baby toes painted



Before our morning walk



With Gg & Grandpa
Right after she first rolled over


My Favorite Picture of the trip:)

Had to get a picture in her festive pjs

And her festive fl wear!
Another big first we had on Sunday Sept.23 was feeding Estella rice cereal. Boy was this a mess and I'm not sure missy liked it, but we sure had fun trying:)
Feed me, Feed me
She'd rather eat her hands
Not to sure what to think
What in the world did you just give me??
Don't think I like it
Spitting it out..
 and this face sums it up great,
Stellys not of fan of the rice cereal Ha!
But we still got smiles

Next up her Baptism and first time to the Apple Orchard!

No comments:

Post a Comment