Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Mantel Decor

Isn't decorating for the Holidays the best? Well one of my favorite things to decorate is the Mantel and I Love how mine turned out. Each year I like to add a little something new. So this year since I'm obsessed with bunting I just had to make some to add to my Christmas decor.

 Oh and our elf on the shelf is new a new addition too, she is just the cutest!
(Sorry for the blurry Pictures I took them with my iphone)
The Garland I've had for a few years, it came with the pine cones but I got red glittery accents to add some sparkle and a pop of color. My mom made our stockings a few years ago so they match the colors in my home more then my mantel decor but I still decided to use them.
Full view, next year I would like to take down the picture and add a giant wreath
Glittered Trees to add some height 
Bunting I made, I added a glitter Garland over the top to again add some sparkle

Hope you've enjoyed seeing my Mantel, there are lots of great ideas at the link up party at  Ten June!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the pennant flag garland. So festive and adorable! Oh, I need to get my decorations up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mantle! And the bunting is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete