Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Tree Time

OH What Fun It Is To decorate the Christmas tree!!! It brings back so many fun memories from over the years with each ornament we hang! The accent colors I chose to use this year were red, lime green, and silver and I like to add anything with some sparkle:)

Here's a look at our 2012 Christmas Tree
I really need to get going on my wrapping, I'm a lil behind on that this year

Red glitter stars & berries on sticks help add a splash of color and dimension 
Bryan's Favorite ornament along with his cigar one;)

My favorite Christmas ornaments are my Swarovski crystal snowflake, I've gotten one every year since we've been married so I love that they have the date on them


I Hope you like it...there are lots of ideas and pretty trees at Honey We're Home  or add your tree too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your tree looks great! Love the colors and the "bling!" I'm also behind on my wrapping this yr..hmm I wonder why we're a little behind?!ha

    ReplyDelete