Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Santa's Coming to town!

Estella had her very first visit with Santa Claus this weekend! Sunday morning we headed to our golf club for brunch with Santa, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity so we wouldn't have to wait in long lines at the malls! Lil missy did pretty good, she only cried for a second and then she just stared at him like who are you! I was a little disappointed at the Santa they had, I was hoping he would have a real beard, but none of the kids there seem to care, so why should I...right?

Estella telling Santa what is on her wish list:) 
Here is what I overheard Stella telling Santa she would like for her 1st Christmas~

1. Halo animal print sleepsack, From pottery barn
2. Fur animal print chair cover for her anywhere chair 
3. Boon bath toys from Land of Nod
4. Footed zipper pjs from Children's place 
5. Baby Stella Doll from Creative kids stuff
6. Leap frog Picnic basket Shapes & Sharing toy set from target 
7. Vetech sit to stand learning walker from target

 What fun things did you find for Christmas presents this year? I always love hearing great ideas:)

1 comment:

  1. Love lil Missy's dress, she's such a cutie pie! Great family pic too! You should link up with us for Mommy and Me Link Up sometime!! And btw- I always go to reply to your comments via email but it says "no reply email blogger" you may have it set up like that and if so, no biggie, but if you want to change it let me know and I will tell ya how. Oh, and I love the animal print chair!! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete