Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Random Wednesday post!

I have a few fun necessities  I mean accessories I thought I would share! Monday I made baby girl a few more headbands. I don't think we can ever have enough and I think they turned out pretty cute! Yesterday I scored an awesome deal at Pottery Bran kids. I love holidays so with each passing one I've been stocking up on stuff for Estella when it goes on clearance!  I knew I wanted to get her a PB Easter Basket so I went online the day after Easter. I found the one I wanted and had it in the check out, but I thought maybe I should give our local PB a call to see if they had any left and they sure did! I got the Liner for 4.99 was 14.99 and the Basket for 8.99 it was 24.99 ( now we just need Gg to personalize it with her name and we're all set for next year)!!! I also got her a cute my first Easter outfit, I love anything with a ruffle on the butt:)   Last I want to start packing my Hospital bag this weekend, for all you mommas is there anything you thought was super helpful to have or just made you feel more comfortable at the hospital???  I am open for all tips and suggestions!!!


I think I need to start making some more headbands in another color other then PINK ha!

I can't wait to play Easter bunny next year and fill this with all kinds of fun goodies;)

Vera Bradley diaper and hospital bags,  I  have the wallet too since I'm sure I won't be carrying a purse for awhile! I think these will work great because I can throw them in the wash if when they get dirty and they are so light weight! I also got the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy backpack diaper bag in black and white so I can switch them up and not get sick of using the same one everyday!
Please leave me a comment if you have any tips on what to pack!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I bought both of those bags for my baby & hospital bag! The baby bag is a newer print, Lime's Up, and the other is the Florence Nightingale print.

    I'm giving birth at a birth center, so I won't be there for more than a few hours after birth, but I packed a sports bra, two pairs of pajama pants (comfy!), two nursing tanks, and some underwear for me (I did two because I'm afraid something will get messy!). I threw in some bathing suit bottoms for hubby, a pair of old jeans and shorts, and some shirts for him. We packed snacks for labor and post-delivery, some little toiletries, and a baby blanket. For the baby bag, I packed diapers, wipes, hand sanitizer, some waterproof changing pads, a couple of outfits because I can't decide what I want baby girl to wear home, little baby mittens, socks, and a hat (even though I live in Florida and it's 300* here already). I also packed some nursing pads for me if I'm leaky (glamorous!).

    ReplyDelete