Sunday, April 1, 2012

Showered WIth Love!!!

The last two weekends have been so much fun filled with baby showers! Last Sunday was my first shower hosted by my sister and cousin, it was a very girly shower hot pink and zebra print theme! The decor was too cute and dessert bar was to die for! It was so fun to catch up with family friends and some of my close girl friends! I forgot to take pictures with anyone and I realized it just as everyone left, I was so bummed because that is so not like me! I usually take pictures of everything, but here are a few from my sister!
Estella got so many cute lil outfits
Stacy made scratch offs for a game 
Cute dessert bar with my favorite treats, mini chocolate donuts, red velvet cup cakes and cake pops!
Ash made a tutu skirt for the table and monthly oneies
My mom and I made Favors for everyone! Root beer  was one of my first cravings so it said Emily's about to pop enjoy one of her favorite cravings and we made cute lil magnets for the tops!



The next weekend was crazy busy but so fun! We started out on Friday night with a couples shower Bry's aunt and sister hosted! We had such an awesome time,  My favorite part was watching the guys participate in the games! It was so funny watching there faces while tasting baby food and trying to chug 4oz of beer out of a baby bottle! They could not believe how had it was to get anything out of the bottle (being a baby sure is tough work;)


Cute diaper bassinet auntie Gail made

 All the ladies who made it happen

 My parents GG and Grandpa
 The boys trying to chug beer our of a baby bottle

Saturday I started out the day with a lunch that my moms girl friends hosted! Just a small group of 10 at a restaurant it was so nice and low key! It was great catching up with these ladies and hearing all about there grandbabies! Then Saturday night we were off to our college friends house to celebrate the soon to be Mr. and Mrs Bader and Estella! There is never a dull moment with this group of friends, we always have a great time! Everyone brought a book for Estella some were the classics every child needs and others well I think we can only read to her before she can talk ( If you give a kid a cookie will he shut the F*** up and Go the F*** to sleep) haha! We feel so blessed and lucky to have all these wonderful people in our lives, Estella is one spoiled lil girl already!!! Thank you to everyone who came and a big thanks to all the hosts who made the showers happen!!! We really appreciate all your hard work:) We sure felt SHOWERED WITH LOVE!!!
 



Favors for both Showers,
the ones for the girls were packets of flower seeds and a cute fabric flower magnet
 my mom and I made with candies and the boys got cigars and matches! The tags said Plant these seeds and watch them bloom, just like baby estella who'll be arriving soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment