Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6 weeks old!

Sweet baby girl is 6 weeks old today!!! Poor thing has her first cold and so do I, we have no idea where it came from since nobody we know is sick, I feel horrible that I passed it on to her before I knew I was sick! It just breaks my heart seeing her like this and it's pretty scary! We think we finally got her tummy problems fixed and now this! Poor thing can't catch a break! Yesterday at the Doctors she was 8lb 14oz and 20 3/4 in long! Stelly's starting to get chubby cheeks and I just love them;)

Estella even though you don't feel well you've still managed to sneak out a few of your gummy smiles that we love so much! We are hoping and praying for a quick recovery and that you won't have to go through this again for a very long time! I'm guessing at your 2 month appointment you will be around 10lb 5oz and 21 1/2 in long...we shall see!!!
I haven't been quick enough to catch a full smile yet ,
hopefully soon

This past weekend was a pretty lazy one other then Friday. Friday my friend Libby came over with her sweetie pie Savannah so we could do each others hair, we walked over to another friends house that we work with to say hi to her and her cute kiddos and then it was off to visit our friend Elle and meet her new adorable baby Arianna. The rest of the weekend we stayed with my parents and just tried to relax by the pool and wait for daddy to get home from the wedding in NC.
Arianna 5 days old, Estella 51/2 weeks, Savannah 4 months
Sleeping beauty's 
I look forward to the rest of the week.... hoping we get better asap and celebrating Bry's Birthday this weekend! We are going to a twins game, so hopefully the weather stays nice (Fingers crossed)!!!

1 comment: