Monday, July 9, 2012

The dreaded week!

IT'S HERE!!! The week I've been dreading for the past 8 or I would even say since the day I found out I was pregnant....I have to go back to work BOOOO!!! I knew eventually I would be ok with this because I'm only going back very part time 14 hours one week and 21 the next, but she is still so little I hate to be away from her for more then a few hours. I just wish we had one more month since we are finally feeling healthy!!! Most of my leave we both have had one thing or another (tummy problems, mastitis horrible colds) it's a great feeling to feel good again:)...that is why I want just a few more weeks of not thinking about having to do anything but be with my baby girl!!!
Since it's going to happen whether I like it or not I must look at the positive, I get to hang out with my work girls! These girls are the reason work is so fun and I have missed them so it will be great to catch up:) Also I know my clients will want to see pictures and hear about Estella, so I will get to talk about her all day and lets not forget about the paycheck I had an unpaid maternity leave so it will be nice to get paid and have tips again. That means more money to spoil my stelly with;)  I feel very lucky it's not full time, and that my mom can watch her.  Stella will get to spend a few hours of alone time with gg and Bry will pick her up on his way home from work and they will get to have some father, daughter bonding time! It really couldn't work out more perfect, I just need to keep reminding myself this come Wednesday!!!
Stylin Stelly:)
Who would want to leave this
sweet face to go to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment