Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy 4 years!!!

I'm one day late but I've had a busy week since I started back to work!  Yesterday was our 4 year wedding anniversary! How time flies when your having fun.. right?  It's crazy to think that day was four years ago already and this has been the BEST year yet!  Happy 4 Years to a great husband and an amazing daddy! What a fun year we've had, I can't wait for the next 50 more to come!!!!

To celebrate we are going to our favorite steak house Jax on Saturday! We go there every year and it's also where Bry proposed! With all our expenses we've had lately we decided no gifts other then the card and mcdonalds chocalte shake I got bry (they are his favorite) and he kept the tradtion going for my flowers. I get a gerbera daisy our wedding flower for every year we've been married. My dad started the tradition, he gets my mom a long stem rose for every year and they are going on 34 now so you can imagin how big the bouquet is! I thought it was a really cute idea so I gave plenty of hints to Bry so he would keep it going:)

HAPPY ANNIVERSY BABE
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS & FOREVER!!!
My 4 daisy's for 4 years,
It's going to be so fun to see the
bouquet grow each year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment