Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dreaming of pink and green!

We are starting the nursery!!! It's never too early or so I've been told:) First item I bought was the pink and green chandelier, EVERY girl needs one! Then came the crib, I got a great deal on a pottery barn one (something I've always wanted), then it was time to pick out the fabric and paint! I already new if I was having a girl the walls would be pink, but I had to decide what shade I wanted. My mom will be custom making the quilt, dust ruffle, and window valance. I'm so lucky to have such a creative and talented mom and thankfully I have a wonderful sister who offered to paint. We haven't got very far, only the color on the wall but I'm still deciding what to paint behind the crib. I've been a very busy girl looking on etsy and pinterest for stencils and ideas! I can't wait to see it all come together!
Auntie Stacy painting away:)

No comments:

Post a Comment