Thursday, January 12, 2012

Totally Scored Big At Target!

Yesterday was a great day! I started off with my 22 week Dr. appointment. Everything is still going great and it sure never gets old hearing the sweet sounds of your baby's heart beat! Afterwards I just had to stop by the Maple Grove Target on my way home since I pass right by it. I've been keeping a close eye on things at Target,  because every year after the New Year it all seems to go on clearance...and we all know I love a good deal! Well I scored big! I got a video monitor, Ameda breast pump,  accessories for the pump, 2 crib sheets, changing table pad cover, Born Free bottles, pacifiers all for 50% off and a pack n play for 30% off:) I could have kept filling my overflowing cart but I figured I have to leave something for my registry.  It's so fun to finally be buying these things for my baby and I! I couldn't wait to call everyone I knew and tell them about the awesome deals I just scored. Bry sent me a text (pretty sure he was teasing me) saying he's glad I'm so excited about my pump and I replied never thought a breast pump would make my day, but it sure did! To be able to get a hospital grade pump that was over $300 for only $153 was pretty dang exciting!  Boy times are changing, but I couldn't be Happier!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment