Monday, January 9, 2012

I've Decided to start Blogging:)

For the past few years I've been following a few blogs and I love reading them! I've always thought I can't do this, I'm not a good writer but I've decided I don't care. This is for me to remember and share my pregnancy and one day show my little one! So heres a little bit about me, I've been married to my high school sweetheart Bryan for 3 1/2 years (we've been together for 10) and we couldn't be happier! We have a dog Chloe that is 5 and she is the most spoiled dog ever! Miss Chloe has no idea what she's in for because things are about to change, I'm 22 weeks pregnant with our first child... a baby GIRL and we are so excited! We feel truly blessed and can not wait to meet our Lil Miss Estella Marie in May! It was a bit of a difficult time getting pregnant in the first place so I just want to soak up every moment and enjoy this very special time in our lives! I'm so glad I've been inspired to do this and hopefully other people will be inspired to start blogging too;)

2 comments:

  1. Emmy! I can't wait to stay up to date with your pregnancy through your blog (and through chatting with you of course)! Such a great idea!! Love ya!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too Bec, Lets plan something soon!

    ReplyDelete