Wednesday, February 15, 2012

27 Weeks!


How far along? 27 weeks


Maternity clothes? Yep, but still rockin one pair of pants, shirts and sweater dresses that are not! On my days off or around the house I love wearing my VS yoga pants sooo comfy

Stretch marks? None as of now

Sleep? Sleeping alright

Best moment last week? Buying our rocking recliner, we found one that works perfect for our family room and it was an awesome deal! It was $625 and we got it for $245... I can't wait to use it with lil Estella in my arms

Movement?  Yep, some days way more then others which totally freaks me out! I just want to feel her dancing around all the time because it's  so reassuring

Food cravings?  Pretty much anything chocolate :)

Gender? Girl,  Estella Marie

Labor signs? None, thankfully

Belly button in/out? In

What I miss:  Not much, I feel very lucky with how my pregnancy has gone so far

What I am looking forward to:
Next week I will officially be in my third trimester...the home stretch:)  Also I always look forward to her getting bigger and stronger

Milestones: From the bump.com
your baby at 27 weeks
Estella is now around 2 pounds

  • She's practicing inhaling and exhaling with her rapidly developing lungs.
  • It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And her brain will keep on getting more complex.




No comments:

Post a Comment