Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Nursery update!

A few things we've been working on....
We refinished my dresser from when I was little, it's a very old antique that my grandpa redid in the 60s! I'm super excited to have something in her room that my grandpa is a part of since I never had the chance to meet him, & I know he was an amazing person! We called in some help from our good friends Lynn and Brian, & we could not have done it without them! I LOVE how it turned out, Thanks agian!!! 
The Before:
My mom had already removed the drawer pulls that were brassy gold and the drawer liners that were yellow, orange & green flowers

THE AFTER:
We painted it green to match the paint around the window, put in new black and white drawer liners and new silver and clear crystal pulls.
I love that the edge is scalloped and matches the scalloped crib sides!
The Bedding 
Thank Heaven for moms like mine!!! She has been one busy busy bee again. She helped with the dresser, finished the quilt, & dust ruffle and she has only been home for a week... can we say super women! Estella is one lucky lil girl to have her Gg make everything for her:) It's just what I wanted and it tuned out Perfect! Huge Thank You To My MOM!!!


( Front and back of the quilt, the back is super soft minky)
It's getting closer, I can't wait to show the whole room when it's finished!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment