Wednesday, February 15, 2012

V-day and Cute Stuff!

 Happy Valentines Day Everyone....I'm only a day late but yesterday was a busy day! My mom and I started the day out with a little shopping and then met my grandma, aunt, cousin and her lil guy out for lunch at Truffles and Tortes in Anoka. If you haven't been there yet you must go! We love this place it's  very small and usually very packed but so worth it, They have the best desserts! After, I got a call that our new recliner had come in so we went to pick that up. Then a quick stop to costco, I needed fresh berries for the red velvet cheese cake Bry made. He also made my favorite meal Pesto Pepper tortellini with cream sauce, it was all sooo Yummy! To top it off he got me tickets to the Green Day Musical American Idiot!!! I feel like a really lucky girl and next year will be even more fun because our lil valentine will be with us:) Thanks again babe...I love you so MUCH!!!

Bry & Chloe breaking in the new chair 

And now for the CUTE STUFF...

How cute are these??? I love pink and animal print so they were perfect! I just got them in the mail from Zulily and I think they will be so fun for her newborn pictures!


                                       Here are some CUTE Things I've been working on...
                                                  I made her a BIG headband to match
 I also made a maternity sash, I saw one on etsy but they were expensive and I knew I could make it myself. I have an upcoming wedding so I thought this would be a nice way to accessorize my LBD (well maybe it's not so lil anymore when it's a maternity dress) Ha! I also want to wear it for my belly pics, but I just might have to make another one for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment