Tuesday, February 28, 2012

29 weeks!

How Far along? 29weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep, All pants but one pair and I still have lots of tops that work that are not maternity! On my days off you can usually find me in my vs yoga pants and a comfy sweatshirt

Stretch marks? Not yet...I use lots & lots of lotion

Sleep? Still the same, I'm sure it could be way worse so I'll take it

Best moment last week? Getting our closet redone, so much more functional, it turned out great! Also we had another wedding, I always love an excuse to get dressed up. It was so FUN to see friends I have not seen in awhile, there were lots of good laughs:)

Movement?  Lots more and I love it! I've been lucky, nothing painful in the ribs or anything yet...she is rocking out way low

Food cravings? Of course still chocolate....Those damn Hostess mini frosted donuts,  I've craved these from the beginning and its not going away! Pretty sure my ass is about to turn into one haha

Gender? Baby girl Estella Marie

Labor signs? None, thankfully

Belly button in/out? Still pretty in there, but I know this could change quickly in the next few weeks

What I miss:  Not to much

What I am looking forward to:
Going to Florida, We haven't been since September and I was only 6 weeks then!  Looking forward to relaxing on the beach. The weather is suppose to be in the mid 80s, I'm so excited! *Warning* to the people on the beach there will be one very pasty, very pregnant looking lady rocking a 2 piece because I refuse to buy a maternity swimsuit:)

Milestones:Your baby's the size of an acorn squash!
At 29 weeks-
Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, we weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but she's still got a ways to go -- can you believe she'll triple in weight before birth?

  • She's getting a little cramped in there, since she's growing so fast. But you probably already realize that, since you're getting all those jabs and kicks.
  • She's growing white fat deposits under his skin, and her energy is surging because of it.
  • Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccupping.


2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Again, I love your blog and love reading about your pregnancy journey. Loved catching up with you and I look forward to continuing to read about you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whitney, I always look forward to reading you blog too:)

    ReplyDelete